- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing anti malware reverse engineering teams.
- Experience in malicious code analysis and reverse engineering (RE)
- Experience with C/C++ and Windows API
- Experience with IDA or equivalent disassembly tools
- Experience with OllyDbg and WinDbg; or equivalent debuggers
- Good understanding of Assembly Language, Intel Architecture and corresponding Instruction Formats
- In-depth knowledge of the Portable Executable (PE) file format and operating systems (specially Windows). Knowledge of other formats such as PDF, SWF, OLE, etc
- Knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP etc
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Perl etc
- Deep understanding of Windows Internals and Data structures
- Must possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Education: BE (Computer Science or scientific discipline)
- At least 8 years in anti-malware research or related security experience
- Bachelors or Master's in Computer Science or related technical field with good academics.
- Proficiency in analyzing advanced malware such as exploits, rootkits, polymorphic and obfuscated malware.
- Knowledge of OS X and Linux
• Managing a team of anti-malware security researchers.
• Providing direction for the team for malware research and reverse engineering
• Interfacing with external and internal customers for malware escalations
• Managing and executing antimalware content generation and deployment processes
• Provide solid generic solutions for detection and remediation of malware for Intel Security products.
• Conduct deep research on specific malware families or attacks
• Developing forward thinking signatures based on heuristics against new/advanced families
• Develop and maintain malware replication environments for intelligence gathering
• Research and implement innovative ways to further improve Intelligence gathering efforts