- Responsible for the development and/or enforcement of corporate and business group information security policies to protect McAfee's information assets and intellectual property.
- May participate in the planning, direction or coordination of cross-corporate, civil, and criminal investigations involving McAfee's information assets and intellectual property in conjunction with law enforcement agencies. Lead or contribute to security risk assessments which determine threats, consequences, and vulnerabilities to business unit key assets, products, and services.
- Participate in the planning and direction of security risk assessments to examine and verify security capabilities, behaviors, and controls for authentication, authorization, integrity, availability, assurance, audit, and disposal of McAfee's information assets to determine exposure and compliance levels.
- Develop and lead corporate level information security awareness and training programs.
- Research and develop security technologies for the corporation.
- Determine sources of requirements and standards for compliance.
- May monitor, audit, or executes security controls and tools on one or more of McAfee's computing and communications environments and/or enterprise applications such as SAP to ensure business acceptable exposure levels to McAfee's information assets and intellectual property on those systems.
- Recommends and drives additional security controls to meet current and future needs.
- Create designs/technical specifications that align business needs with technical solutions while considering emerging security technologies.
- Drive the development of security capabilities within the security industry and McAfee.
- May be engaged in other information security or risk management projects.
- Requires thorough knowledge of security practices, procedures, and capabilities in order to perform non-repetitive, analytical work.
- BS in CS, CE, IT, Sys IE, or EE;
- Thorough understanding of the Information Security Common Body's of Knowledge; CISSP or equivalent Certification required.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice Inclusive Candor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.