- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Mentor team members if required and resolve blockers
- 6-9 years of experience.
- Strong proficiency in C++ and multi-threaded programming, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Fair knowledge on windbg, DB interaction.
- Experienc in COM development is a plus
Good knowledge of Windows platform
Quality analysis with expertise in testing consumer/enterprise applications
Automation and manual test suites development