Role: McAfee Professional Services HBSS Consultant
Location - Fort Meade, MD
Clearance Required: Top Secret (TS) or Above
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high-performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About this position…
The Professional Services Consultant will be a key member of McAfee Security Federal Solution Services team. The McAfee HBSS Systems EndPoint Consultant and will be responsible for providing implementation and operational support of McAfee ePO, PA, HIPS enterprise solutions.
- Manage and perform HBSS deployments using McAfee ePO, PA and HIPS products
- Create end of engagement reports describing engagement findings and analysis work
- Help develop and maintain intellectual capital within the Professional Services department
- Help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures
- Maintain technical proficiency through self-training or formal training
- Help identify and develop new clients and Professional services offerings
- Provide knowledge sharing throughout the Professional services team
- Mentor consultant peers in new techniques, tools and other job skills
- Teach McAfee product training courses
- Helping with update and/or create training course material
- Manage simultaneous projects
- Create Statement of Work/Proposals
- Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience.
- CISSP or equivalent certification is highly desirable.
- Requires an active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
- Experience in installing, configuring, and administering various McAfee products.
- Demonstrated and hands on experience with HBSS, McAfee ePO and HIPS Products.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Experience in the information and data security fields are highly desirable
Do Not Use