Careers in Technical Support Job
Date: Apr 25, 2013
Location: Aylesbury, GB
McAfee's Gold Business Support is a diverse mix of highly customer service orientated and technically skilled Technical Support Analysts. The Technical Support Team is made of high level technically savvy engineers that support regions across EMEA, which makes for a very multicultural team.
Every Technical Support Engineer is a vital to the success of this highly effective support function and ensures that our customers are provided with the innovative, effective and timely solutions they require to complete their tasks and resolve their issues.
Due to our internal mobility we are always looking for talented people to join our team, if you have a technical background, have just finished studying and speak any of the languages then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Gold Business Support works to exceedingly high standards with every customer to ensure that the reputation of McAfee is maintained and can be relied upon to deliver great service and return on investment.
- The Technical Support Engineer will provide telephone & e-mail based technical support to corporate customers with an aim of resolving 70% of issues.
- Document and record each interaction with the customer with clear and concise information/resolution according to McAfee standards of quality on our call logging system.
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction rating whilst striving for high quality audit scores
- Achieve or exceed departmental goals for Case Management, Email and Phone response times, and Customer Satisfaction scores
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience of working in an IT based telephone support role
- Basic Networking Skills
- Solid understanding of various Operating Systems Windows XP, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, Mac OS
- Ideally experience of call logging systems (CRM)
- Ability to handle technical issues from opening through to resolution or escalation to next level
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified Professional qualification and Security+ Certified
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
The successful applicant will be subject to background checking. McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity! Click here for full EEO statement.
Job: Technical Support
Primary Location: EMEA-GBR-BU-Aylesbury
Position Number: 200712DCSOUR
Job Segments: Technical Support, Developer, Web Design, Technical Support Engineer, CRM, Technology, Creative, Engineering