Inside Sales Representative - German Markets Job
Date: May 15, 2013
Location: Cork, IE
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
Overview of the Team/Function
Our EMEA Sales Representatives proactively focus on prospecting for new business opportunities and up-sell to existing customers on our cutting edge technology solutions. We're looking for energetic self-starters with a consultative sales approach who are pro-active in increasing sales revenue. Candidates must be results-driven, have strong analytical skills and be committed to creating new business opportunities.
The McAfee Sales Professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives of the McAfee sales organization, and articulate the McAfee value proposition to the customer.
At McAfee Safe Never Sleeps, and our EMEA Sales teams don't rest until we are the leaders. The EMEA team at McAfee is acknowledged as a breeding ground for the top sales talent in the company. Connect with us today if you want to be part of a team that provides great opportunities for career development, promoting over 33% of their team last year.
Basic Function and Scope of the Position
- Focus on identifying new business opportunities from existing and prospective or competitive accounts as well as retaining a high renewal rate through up-selling and cross selling
- Maintains expected call volume of 48 calls per day, calling on new business leads and existing customers.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, tracks and monitors account activity.
- Territory Management - develop and execute detailed sales/marketing plans, effectively forecast renewals/up-sells, manage time and work flow, create effective call plans and maintain high call volume, monitor and respond to competition, networks and generate a minimum of two referrals per quarter within an assigned territory
- Close alignment with field-based team for development and penetration of high value accounts/opportunities
- Works closely with channel partners to help close business
- Product Knowledge - is able to explain product features/benefits, generates customer interest
- Sales Team Support - continuously share information with team and manager, works with other departments including channel and field when necessary, follow company policies and values, and is able to balance short and long term goals
- The individual must have demonstrated professional experience in sales and product or business development. Software industry experience is a plus.
- Must exhibit sound oral expression and comprehension, negotiation, listening, inductive and deductive reasoning skills.
- Proven time and account management and territory management skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of security solutions is a bonus
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
Securing Your Digital World™ McAfee believes that amazing things can be accomplished by diverse teams of talented individuals. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you.
The successful applicant will be subject to background checking. McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Click here for full EEO statement.
Job: Inside Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-IRL-MR-Cork
Position Number: 875708
Job Segments: Sales, Developer, Sales Rep, Business Development, Telemarketing, Technology