Inside Channel Account Manager - Dutch Market Job
Date: May 10, 2013
Location: Cork, IE
Job Title: Internal Channel Account Manager
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
Overview of the Team/Function
At McAfee Safe Never Sleeps and believes that amazing things can be accomplished by diverse teams of talented individuals. The EMEA team at McAfee is acknowledged as a breeding ground for the top sales talent in the company. Connect with us today if you want to be part of a team that that provides great opportunities for career development, promoting over 33% of their team last year.
The Internal Channel Account Manager (ICAM) proactively supports a specific subset of the Partner community. Assisting in the development of the Partner’s strategic plan which defines both revenue and non-revenue objectives, including marketing, partner certification, technological teaming and other strategic metrics. Enable the performance of the partner’s sales representatives through training, incentives and motivation, as well as establishing and maintaining the partner relationship through regular communication in line with best practice.
The McAfee Sales Professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives of the McAfee sales organization, and articulate the McAfee value proposition to the customer.
Basic Function and Scope of the Position
- Work with sales to ensure Renewal Pipeline Management for specific partners.
- Work alongside the Channel Customer Care team to support the McAfee EMEA partner base
- Handles all inbound enquiries (via phone / email) from specific partners set.
- Out bound calling to specific partners regarding channel campaign and program enablement.
- Provide partners with assistance on accounts mapping, quote exceptions, deal registration, MAX trouble shooting etc.
- Coordinate with McAfee teams to assist partner sales representatives in developing sales plans, education and training certifications, researching grants and assisting with renewals and other order related issues.
- Provide regular management reports for designated partners, including sell-through analysis and partner sales training reports if required - Key measurements – Revenue Growth, Certifications, Strategic Product Integration, Partner & End-user satisfaction
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned MBO’s performance targets.
- Keep knowledge up to date of the Security market and meet training targets to maintain a thorough understanding of McAfee
- products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support
- Contacting prospective new partners to discuss and assist with applications to the Security Alliance Program
- Recruitment, evaluation and enablement of new Partners
- Strong desire to progress within the sales function
- Channel selling experience desirable
- Strong work ethic and organisation skills
- Fluent in English and idealy 1 or more local Eastern Euopean languages
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- IT sector experience in selling software solutions and/or products is desirable
- Graduate or equivalent vocational experience
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
Securing Your Digital World™ McAfee believes that amazing things can be accomplished by diverse teams of talented individuals. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you.
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Click here for full EEO statement.
Job: Inside Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-IRL-MR-Cork
Position Number: 876275
Job Segments: Account Manager, Developer, Manager, Web Design, Marketing Manager, Sales, Technology, Management, Creative, Marketing