Demo Lab Engineer Job
Date: Apr 27, 2013
Location: Santa Clara, CA, US
Location: Santa Clara, CA
About the Role:
A Demo Lab Engineer will maintain documentation of a Demo Environment for part of McAfee’s Presales Organization.
- Maintain Documentation of Demo Environment (ppt, Visio, pdf, etc…)
- Define workflows
- Document and Describe solution dependencies
Required Experience/ Skills & Education
- Perl Scripting required
- Python/Java a plus
- Ethereal or Packet Capture technology
- Knowledge of TCP Replay / TCP Rewrite
- Basic SysAdmin Win and Linux Server
- General knowledge of SQL
- Basic Network configuration physical and virtual
- Experience in vCenter and vSphere v4 and 5
- Experience with ESX v4.x and 5.x
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Click here for full EEO statement.
Job: Professional Services
Primary Location: NA-USA-CA-Santa Clara
Position Number: 881709
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segments: Laboratory, Developer, Engineer, Web Design, Linux, Science, Technology, Engineering, Creative