Profesional Services Consultant - (HBSS) - Reston Job
Date: Apr 27, 2013
Location: Reston, VA, US
Description:About the Role and Responsibilities
Location: Reston, VA
About the Role:
A Professional Services Consultant typically assists with consulting project activities such as: problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client knowledge transfer and product deployment.
A Professional Services Consultant is required to interface with company and client managers and assists in Lead development of problem resolution and additional tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify strategic objectives, including specific security posture goals and initiatives related to McAfee product service's offerings
- Create a plan for successfully meeting your business objectives, defining specific project milestones and timeframes.
- Develop customized solution architecture for your environment, mapping the technical capabilities to your existing security practices, policies and procedures.
- Lead development of problem resolution and process management for defect remediation of critical issues, as well as guidance
- Install, configure and integrate your McAfee security solution in a managed process that can include a PILOT deployment.
- Interact with McAfee R&D, on-site Consultants and customer contacts to ensure timely resolution
- Help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures
- Execute the security operations and remediation plan, using proven accelerators to rapidly develop your people, document your new operating processes, and provide knowledge transfer.
- Refine, streamline and enhance security systems, using health checks and efficiency audits to evaluate performance.
- Reassess security goals and priorities, tune existing systems and selectively deploy additional functionality
Required Experience/ Skills & Education:
- 4 plus years experience with McAfee HBSS or similar product
- CISSP Highly desireable
- BS degree or equivalent
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Click here for full EEO statement.
Job: Professional Services
Primary Location: NA-USA-VA-Reston
Position Number: 555555
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Consulting, Consultant, Developer, Web Design, Contract, Technology, Creative