Director, Sales Operations EnterprisePrimary Location US, Texas, Austin Additional Location(s) US, Texas, Plano Date posted 04/13/2021
Job Title:Director, Sales Operations Enterprise
Role Overview:The Director, Operations for our Enterprise business will be the trusted advisor to the SVP of the Enterprise business, to partner in driving the business. You will lead a small team of approximately people, who will oversee all aspects of Sales Operations including: GTM strategy, sales planning (coverage, roles), forecasting, reporting, MDM (Master Data Management), and sales enablement. You will report to the VP of Sales Operations.
At a high level, you will use a combination of strategy, project management, analytics and business partnership skills to succeed in this role.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Be the right hand of the Sales organization, be a trusted partner to leadership while challenging the team when needed
- Create the GTM strategy for the business with sales leadership including approach to customer size, renewals, roles, onboarding, productivity, customer opportunity and talent management
- Master of the management system: understands how to build a sales management system that institutionalizes the GTM strategy through forecasting process, Indicators, and schedule
- Define pipeline stages, forecast process, and algorithms to use data to promote predictability
- Ensure one definition of "Important" performance indicators, with operating model and consistency across theaters and tasks
- Leverage advanced forecasting tools and methodology in place; very "spreadsheet light"
- Deconstruct our risk through analytics, diagnose source issues, decide solutions, and ensure action is taken
- Decide a business management system with "essential" performance indicators and voice at senior leadership team level, manager, and rep levels
- Assess risks early, diagnoses, challenges, and lead efforts to design mitigation strategies
- Partner to decide MDM challenges improving sales productivity
- Your background includes 10+ years of creating successful GTM strategies, overseeing forecasting, reporting, and driving analytics to better position software solutions within large accounts
- Your knowledge software sales allows you to quickly discern where revenue opportunities reside
- You use data assets to share and promote insights that improve sales opportunities
- Able to fail forward: willing to take risks, use facts to guide a decision across a collective group
- Partner first, someone who is a natural collaborator, brings people in, listens, and gets everyone to the best answer
- Operate with customers at the core: passion for driving great customer and partner experience, ability to think outside in from the start
- You are energized by motivating and leading sales/business development teams of 5 or more people
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.