Cloud Technical Account ManagerPrimary Location England, Aylesbury Date posted 01/07/2021
Job Title:Cloud Technical Account Manager
Role Overview:As a Cloud Assigned Technical Contact (Cloud ATC), you will assist McAfee MVISION Cloud (formerly Skyhigh) customers to resolve their technical issues. Cloud ATC will be assigned to accounts and will become the single contact for all post sales technical issues. You are someone who enjoys working with customers, and teams to bring customer issues to resolution. The Cloud ATC manages the Premium Support relationship and ensures that McAfee MVISION Cloud is and continues to be considered a technology partner within the account. The Cloud ATC will work with the Field Sales Team/PS Team to ensure that all McAfee MVISION Cloud products are deployed in a manageable and supportable way, and the customer gets the most out of their investment for the life of the contract. As the McAfee MVISION Cloud platform integrates with many aspects of the Internet and customer infrastructure, an understanding of Internet and Networking protocols is required.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About Role :
- Work with the assigned McAfee MVISION Cloud customers assigned by phone/email and provide urgency to resolve their technical issues.
- You will Run regular service status meetings and case reviews.
- You will Work with support engineers and escalation team.
- Expected to be available to be on call when contacted by premium support customers for P0/P1 customer with issues during non-operational hours.
- You will monitor customer deployments and improve communication.
- Provide on-site and virtual product training to Premium Support customers as per requirement
- Debug system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment with high- level technical expertise on complex issues.
- Can provide deployment advisory and best practices.
- Evaluate the scope for escalation and ensure that important problems are addressed as per the priority.
- Document all technical issues, analysis and communication with the customer and ensure that the documentation is crystal clear with action items, CTAs etc
About You :
- Experience with OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP,SMTP).
- Excellent understanding on application layer protocols (HTTP-HTTPs/SSL), PKI,Network Security – Firewalls/Proxy and SIEMs
- Understanding of cloud platforms like Azure, O365 suite, AWS, Salesforce
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of Java and SQL
- Scripting language (e.g. Perl, python)
- 4+ years of technical support experience in large enterprise space with an understanding of technical support processes, customer management/handling skills.
- Experience providing account based focused technical support is desirable
- Result & goal orientation in a group situation and commitment to customer service.
- Sound fundamentals of TCP/IP, HTTPs,SSO-SAML, SAAS understanding and in-depth knowledge of Networking & Security Concepts.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.