Director of Customer SuccessPrimary Location Aylesbury, Date posted 12/02/2019
Job Title:Director of Customer Success
We're looking for a Director of Customer Success to lead the lead European McAfee Customer Assurance organization. This is a very critical and strategic role that reports to the Vice President of Global Customers. It is a P&L role with clear responsibility of growing business, maintaining margins and managing opex. You will gather insights to identify ways to optimize each step in the customer lifecycle and drive strong ROI for our clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of relationship management, strong analytical, strong business and technical skills. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will collaborate with engineering, sales, and professional services to drive process, create solutions, and make McAfee a world class customer success organization. This role will run
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role
- Manage a team of Sr Managers and Managers leading various functions in EMEA.
- Lead your team to deliver outstanding experiences that drive strong retention of accounts that would lead to renewals, adoption of McAfee products and references for Analyst and prospects
- Optimize the end-to-end customer lifecycle
- Partner with Sales to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified successfully
- Ensure that a clearly defined customer success plan is in place to expand product adoption and grow the relationship
- Drive new business growth by generating advocacy and customer references
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Measure effectiveness of Customer Success programs through metrics, dashboards and operational reviews
- Ensure that account issues are resolved quickly by leveraging or escalating to resources from across functions and working closely with global delivery
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the organization and align initiatives across cross-functional teams
- Extensive experience in Customer Support, Consulting services with P&L responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams of CSMs in hi-tech software/security Industry working with enterprise clients
- Client facing experience in security consulting, customer success management or similar roles
- Executive level interpersonal, project management, communication and problem solving skills
- Experience scaling a team in a fast growing Security SaaS company or other similar organization
- Executed win/win negotiating strategies to maximize renewal value while enhancing customer relationships
- Experience working with enterprise accounts to identify and solve challenging business problems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight or other customer relationship management solutions is a plus
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.