Tech Support Intern/Graduate - FrenchPrimary Location Aylesbury, Date posted 02/27/2020
Job Title:Tech Support Intern/Graduate - French
The Sales Engagement team is more than just a cog in a large corporation. We are responsible for maintaining great customer focus and professional interactions between the Sales Team and the Technical Support Engineers. Along the way we interact with interested parties of all levels, be that the Vice President or colleagues right next to us.
It is because of these vital interactions that you will need to possess an excellent communication style and a drive for customer satisfaction to help bring the engagements to a satisfactory conclusion for all.
In this position, as a Sales Engagement Coordinator, you will be part of the Sales Engagement Team, who help realign focus on the customer and maintain communication between the interested parties. The role consists of both reactive issue resolution and pro-active communication between these teams.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Working on Service Request / Support allocations, as well as internal improvement projects.
- Provide administrative support, including producing weekly reports for management.
- Log all activity associated with any service request in our CRM system so that a complete and thorough record is maintained for the customer and Company.
- Liaising with internal global teams to identify beneficial opportunities.
- Managing the internal email inbox and respond effectively.
- Pro-actively manage your own backlog by providing updates to stakeholders.
- Team oriented view and willing to share workload as required.
- Engage in priority calls with the Sales Team and customers as required along with frequent face to face interactions with local Engineers when needed.
- The role will suit enthusiastic and confident team player with excellent communication skills, with a desire to learn and develop new skills whilst working alongside a highly skilled support team.
About your skills:
- Customer focus.
- Great telephone manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Ability to speak French language to a business proficient standard is required.
- Ability to communicate with all levels such as VP and Engineering.
- Ability to quickly learn about new products and technologies.
- Capable of working unsupervised by prioritizing work and focusing on meeting agreed objectives in required time-frame.
- Ability to integrate quickly with existing team so that maximum contribution to team goals can be achieved rapidly.
- Ability to quickly assimilate information and be able to make decisions based on what you understand.
- Conscious and aware of emerging hot issues and able to handle them efficiently.
Desire to bring about the right outcome for the customer
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Student / Intern
Primary Location:England, Aylesbury
- Software Engineering Internship - 12 Months Student, Software Engineer, Internship Aylesbury, England
- Return to Work Apprenticeship - Technical Support Student, Return to Work Aylesbury, England
- Return to Work Apprenticeship - Software Development Student, Return to Work, Software Development Aylesbury, England