Technical Support Engineer (Italian)- Flexible Working ConditionsPrimary Location England, Aylesbury Date posted 05/10/2021
Job Title:Technical Support Engineer (Italian)- Flexible Working Conditions
Role Overview:Reporting to the Manager of Tech Support, you will work with our team of experienced, veteran specialists who are experts in helping our customers protect their most valuable assets using our leading-edge technology. You will be a part of the Technical Support team, who support customers throughout the EMEA region. Daily you will work with some of McAfee's most valuable customers to help them protect their organisations against cyber-attacks, help them use McAfee products and services to the highest levels. The role consists of both reactive issue resolution and pro-active communication.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- As a Technical Support Engineer a typical day might include the following:
- Support our Enterprise products, include information requests, and manage customer technical issues to resolution, maintaining proactive communication at all times.
- Work on Service Request / Support allocations, and internal improvement projects.
- Provide administrative support, including producing reports for management.
- Maintain an accurate and complete record of activities for each service request for both the customer and McAfee
- Collaborate with internal global teams to implement beneficial opportunities.
- Take ownership of technical issues until a resolution is provided.
- Participation in Technical Forums.
- Identify and share opportunities for training
- You are fluent in English.
- You are fluent in Italian.
- You have experience working in a Microsoft environment.
- You have 2+ years experience with McAfee Enterprise Products or 4+ years experience in an IT support role (eg Sys Admin, Technical Support)
- You are Customer-focused .
- You have experience supporting Global Enterprise Customers.
- You have a passion about learning new products and technologies.
- You have the technical knowledge to assess and understand the impact, severity and urgency of an issue.
- You are used to working as part of a cross functional team.
- You have Network or IT Security related certifications.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.