Professional Services ConsultantPrimary Location Barton, Australian Capital Territory Date posted 07/01/2020
Job Title:Professional Services Consultant
The purpose of this role is to provide expertise in information security and governance with McAfee enterprise sector clients. You will represent McAfee as a trusted advisor on information security. We ask that you can design solution architecture and promote both the solution and the underlying information security principles. Project management of the implementation of solutions and technologies is an important part of this role. You are have great problem management skills, remediation and root cause analysis to allow process and technology improvement. You will report to Director of Professional Services(ANZ).
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Promote several projects to implement the our McAfee solutions and you will provide ongoing professional services for customers
- Conduct security assessments; communicate recommendations to clients
- Maintain knowledge of security threats, countermeasures, security tools, and network technologies
- Coordinate/contribute to multiple projects and deadlines concurrently
- Develop client relationships
- Document best practices and publishes whitepapers to demonstrate McAfee Thought Leadership
- Maintain and expand client contact at high levels and build credible relationships with essential client personnel
- Provide expert assistance in host-based security product deployments using endpoint security concepts and practices and the implementation of Web Security, CASB, and other McAfee technologies
- Help create procedures including final configuration, tuning, and troubleshooting McAfee applications
- Maintain expert-level technical skills in McAfee technologies
- Undertake software upgrades to include implementing security patches, fixes or other essential updates as they become available within the configuration management
- Develop professional services opportunities for McAfee and collaborators
- Enterprise management experience with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and other Security Management technologies.
- Have and maintain the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) NV1 / NV2 security clearance.
- Must be knowledgeable about all aspects of endpoint technologies from the planning and deployment phase through configuration, tuning, and troubleshooting.
- Good experience with Network technologies, Cloud technologies and producing documents including design and Standard Operating Procedures.
- 5+ years implementing Security applications and developing our processes
- AGSVA security clearances Negative Vetted 1 or (NV1) Negative Vetted 2 (NV2)
- Must be located in Canberra
- Willingness to travel across Australia
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.