Android Developer- RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 11-May-2022
Role Overview:As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for leading the development of applications and services that handle all types of transactions. You will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation and experimentation are a given. You will demonstrate mastery in innovation and security.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
This position is a key technical contributor to the McAfee Consumer Mobile and ISP Engineering. This contributor will work on a number of projects drawing on their broad experience with diverse technologies and software development best practices. This role is expected to quickly master new technologies, designing and implementing features for consumer mobile products.
As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for leading the development of applications and services that handle all types of transactions. You will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation and experimentation are a given. You will demonstrate mastery in innovation and security.
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers throughout the development process.
- Collaborate with PM to understand requirements
- Collaborate with the other team or 3rd party vendors to integrate functional component.
Understand user requirements; design and develop applications and APIs for devices that meet real world scenarios.
Solve and articulate complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences.
- 6 - 8 years of experience in Android application development using Java, Kotlin.
- Must have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices • Experience in writing Unit Test cases and Code Coverage
- Experience with mobile analytics
- Experience with static analysis tools like Coverity is a plus.
- Should have expertise in Android Studio, source control tools such as GIT & SVN.
- Experience in Gradle and/or Maven
- Knowledge of Jira is a plus.
- Good group interaction skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Development process.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.