AP ProcessorPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 02/12/2019
The individual will be responsible for processing vendor invoices across locations and regions (US, APAC, EMEA & LATAM) according to company policies. Maintain utmost accuracy in processing the invoices with the relevant information as part of standard procedures. Be proactive to learn and take up responsibilities on tracking and resolving exceptions in the process. The individual should have attention to details and should be flexible in taking up different activities within the scope of accounts payable.
The individual should be a commerce graduate with “2 years to 3 years” of prior experience in handling vendor invoice processing in back office industry. Experience in processing invoices in SAP application would be an added advantage. The individual should be willing to be a team player and should possess basic excel and good communication skills.
- Candidate should possess a bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and or Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in Accounts Payable Process
- Experience in Finance Shared Service Center is preferable
- Experience in SAP will be an added advantage
- Strong attention to details and focus on accuracy
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Shift 1 (India)
EMB2 - India - Bangalore Embassy Golflinks
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.