Business Operations Monitoring EngineerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 11/18/2019
Job Title:Business Operations Monitoring Engineer
Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- Software development engineer for Consumer Business Platform Metrics Team who focuses on
- Quick understanding of Business functionalities in eCommerce Applications
- Analyze Requirements, Identify solutions for application performance degradations
- Collaborating with Architects, SME’s to develop Azure cloud data services solutions in support of the Applications data management & analytics services solution
- Provides inputs for designing solution of a technical or business metrics
- Analyze impact of code changes in existing systems
- Estimate the work and provide ETA
- Identify automation opportunities and automate manual tasks
- Responsible to guide young professionals in team.
- Reviews code and guide SE's
- From 3 to 5 years of experience
- Passion to work with demanding architects on complex systems
- knowledge in Microsoft .NET 4.5+, C#, ASP.NET,XML, LINQ, Multithreading, Asynchronous, Parallel Programming
- 3+ Years hands on experience implementing Microsft Cloud based Analytics services - Azure SQL DW, Azure Event hub, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Databricks, Azure Machine Learning and Stream Analytics
- Experience is designing Power BI dashboards for anamoly detections applying machine learning techniques
- Experience in conducting code reviews and help improve quality through early detection
- Experience in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution, independently
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player
- Good understanding of coding best practices and standards
- Able to document user stories/use cases, functional specification and design clearly
- Understanding & experience of Agile Development Methodology (Scrum)
- Good at SQL Query optimization for high volume databases
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.