C++ Developer - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 22-Nov-2022
Role Overview:This role is reserved for that passionate person who is always putting their best foot forward each day, utilizing new technology into practice in the most efficient manner, exploring all possible alternatives to find the best solution, and pursuing constant improvement on unit tests coverage and quality.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web.
- May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
- This job is reserved for the person who is always passionate to putting his best each day, using new technology into practice in the fastest manner, exploring all possible alternatives for better solution, and pursuing constant improvement on unit tests coverage and quality.
- Implement new software features for Malware detections ensuring highest quality standards and engineering practices.
- Ensure process compliance and proactively interact and collaborate.
- Innovate to develop new mechanisms to detect malwares and protect McAfee.
- You should be proficient at least 1+ year experience in C++ coding, strong at Data structures and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of windows user mode programming and internals are a plus.
- Working knowledge of VC++/STL/MFC would be a plus.
- Additional qualifications include: -Good understanding of Software architecture and design patterns and Operating System fundamentals.
- Should have working knowledge in development cycles (Agile), e.g., code review, source control, code quality automation scanning, bug scrub, unit and Developer testing and product release.
- You should possess good knowledge of tools like Coverity, App verifier, windbg.
- Knowledge of Malware analysis will be added advantage but is not mandatory.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Bonus Program
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.