Cloud ArchitectPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 12/19/2020
Job Title:Cloud Architect
Role Overview:Cloud architect having working experience with AWS Services. Design end-to-end container management solution including cloud automation with AWS.- Good understanding of Kubernetes/ECS Fargate, tools and challenges around them to scaling at enterprise scale
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- Design end-to-end container management solution including cloud automation with AWS
- Experience in full cycle Software Development of enterprise application/services and Automation using .NET stack. Java / Open Source development stack.
- Build and deploy Docker containers to break up monolithic app into micro-services improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed
- You have experience with core architectural concepts including distributed computing, scalability, availability and performance
- In-depth knowledge in deploying and managing AWS Cloud Infrastructure - EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, ELB, RDS, setting up the AWS Network Security, route table.
- You will report to engineering Manager
- You have 9+ years experience in SOA/Microservices/ESB, OOD, Design Patterns - UX (ReactJS, Angular, jQuery, or asp.net core) - Develop backend applications using technologies like Kafka, Elastic Search, AWS SNS/SQS and other distributed platforms.
- You have experience with Kubernetes/ECS Fargate, tools and challenges around them to scaling at enterprise scale
- Good experience with important DevOps technologies including Docker, Cloud Formation, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Deploy, and AWS Code Commit CI/CD services
- Experience in Cloud formation to orchestrate the AWS services - VPC, EC2 Instances, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Lambda including backups, patches, and scaling instances
- You have experience designing the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
- Experience designing the HA / DR strategies.
- Troubleshoot problems across different technology layers in AWS Cloud.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.