Cloud ArchitectPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 01/18/2021
Job Title:Cloud Architect
Role Overview:McAfee is hiring for Software Architects who has extensive professional experience working as a software architect designing and architecting software solutions for large enterprises.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role :
• Stakeholder in business case development and validation
• Develop and own architectural roadmap, forge an alignment with requirements from the business, customers and stakeholders strategies
• Conduct architecture review, design and solutions for multiple engineering teams and oversee code reviews.
• Manage and update the architecture models as needed to evolve with the avaialble cloud services / providers
• optimize solution architectures for costs and identify cost control mechanisms
• Capacity/demand forecasting, tracking of AWS costs
• Collaborate with product managers, key stakeholders, and business groups to categorize and describe solutions for business and technical requirements.
• Stay ahead with latest technologies for the domain, and apply the experience and knowledge on architecture and to improve the product features
• Contribute to the Security Industry
About you :
- extensive professional experience working as a software architect designing and architecting software solutions for large enterprises.
- 10+Years of technical experience with 3+Years of experience as a Principal/Sr. Architect in product development.
- experience of building, configuring and supporting large-scale Cloud solutions using AWS or Azure or GCP
- An expert level understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including VPC, IAM, EKS, EC2, or AWS Config. AWS experience in both commercial and GovCloud Regions
- Expert in technology management topics including System Flow, network reliability, real-time system throughput, message brokers.
- experience of working with Engineering for maintaining and designing a backend infrastructure, and solving scalability and performance problems.
- experience in message brokers such as Kafka, RabbitMQ
- You are a big believer in design review, code review, quality metrics, automation and best practices of DevOpsStrong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to coach and mentor a team
- 10+ years of related software engineering experience with at least 3+ in an architecting capacity
- Demonstrated track record for strong analysis and follow up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface with multiple project team members and work with them remotely or face to face.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.