Cloud Assigned Technical ContactPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 05/27/2020
Job Title:Cloud Assigned Technical Contact
As a Cloud Assigned Technical Contact (Cloud ATC), you will be assisting McAfee MVISION Cloud (formerly Skyhigh) customers to resolve their technical issues in timely manner. Cloud ATC will be assigned to key accounts and will become the single point of contact for all post sales technical issues. This position requires someone who enjoys interacting with customers, and cross functional teams to drive customer issues to resolution. The Cloud ATC manages the Premium Support relationship and ensures that McAfee MVISION Cloud is and continues to be considered a key technology partner within the account. The Cloud ATC will work closely with the Field Sales Team/PS Team to ensure that all McAfee MVISION Cloud products and services are deployed in a manageable and supportable way, and the customer gets the most out of their investment for the life of the contract. As the McAfee MVISION Cloud platform integrates with many aspects of the Internet and customer infrastructure, a thorough understanding of Internet and Networking protocols is required.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About Role :
- Interact with the assigned McAfee MVISION Cloud customers assigned via phone/email and provide the highest level of urgency to resolve their technical issues in timely manner.
- Run regular service status meetings and case reviews.
- Work closely with support engineers and escalation team as and when required.
- Expected to be available to be on call when contacted by premium support customers for P0/P1 customer impacting issues during non-operational hours.
- Proactively monitors customer deployments and drive communication as needed.
- Provide on-site and virtual product training to Premium Support customers as per requirement
- Debugging system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment with high- level technical expertise on complex issues.
- Should be able to provide deployment advisory and best practices.
- Evaluate the scope for timely escalation and ensure that critical problems are addressed as per the priority.
- Document all technical issues, analysis and communication with the customer and ensure that the documentation is crystal clear with action items, CTAs etc
About You :
- Excellent communication and customer management skills
- Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP,SMTP).
- Excellent understanding on application layer protocols (HTTP-HTTPs/SSL), PKI,Network Security – Firewalls/Proxy and SIEMs
- Understanding of cloud platforms like Azure, O365 suite, AWS, Salesforce is desired
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of Java and SQL is a plus
- Scripting language (e.g. Perl, python) is a plus
- Must be open to work night shifts
- 4+ years of technical support experience in large enterprise space with solid understanding of technical support processes, customer management/handling skills & ability to work under pressure and in shifts .
- Experience in providing account based focused technical support is desirable
- The ideal candidate will be an Engineer, who is a self-starter, with excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, documentation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Quality focus, result & goal orientation in a group situation and commitment to customer delight are a must.
- Sound fundamentals of TCP/IP, HTTPs,SSO-SAML, SAAS understanding and in-depth knowledge of Networking & Security Concepts.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.