Cloud Automation EngineerPrimary Location Bangalore, Additional Locations Date posted 09/08/2018
Job Title: Cloud Automation Engineer
McAfee India is immediately seeking a proven Cloud Automation Engineer for our IT Cloud Services Team.
Subject matter expert in cloud automation. Candidate will work with IT Cloud Services Team, Information Security Team, and product development team to deliver an automated, software defined and secure set of cloud platforms in support of critical revenue generating services. Candidate will be responsible for reference designs, hands-on implementation, and day-to-day management of cloud automation code deliverables. The ideal candidate will possess good communication skills and willingness to provide guidance and support to other team members to ensure success of projects.
- Must possess a minimum of 4-5 years of recent, relevant experience with public and private cloud technologies
- Experience with manipulating APIs to programmatically automate manual tasks
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience with multiple of the following technologies
- VMWare vSphere
- VMWare vRealize Automation and Orchestration
- VMWare NSX
- Scripting (Example; Python)
- Configuration Management Tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
- Independent and self-motivated worker
- Troubleshooting skills (proven ability to find and solve problems)
- Generate project support documentation, including procedural documents for implemented systems when scope requires
- Ability to educate others in the areas of your expertise across a global workforce
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent experience
Shift 1 (India)
EMB2 - India - Bangalore Embassy Golflinks
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.