Cloud Software ArchitectPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 12/19/2020
Job Title:Cloud Software Architect
Role Overview:We are looking for someone who is passionate about protecting the end-users as they enjoy their digital life, has a interest in cyber security and data protection, and wants to join our collaborative team as a Cloud Software Architect to help guide the high-quality of our consumer encryption product family. You will report an Engineering Manager within the Partner Product Solutions Team.
In a world where large data breaches are becoming more frequent, we are offering you a rare opportunity to influence and contribute to an interesting and important part of McAfee's consumer business that protects our customers' data.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- You will work with cloud-native application architectures (PaaS, IaaS, microservices, containerization, server less computing, API design patterns, and Infrastructure as Code)
- Lead research and development of next-generation applications supporting millions of users across security, privacy, identity, transactions and data.
- You will be customer obsessed and build products that provide experiences
- Create end-to-end cloud solution, ensuring high scalability, availability, performance and cost optimization.
- Discover opportunities to create standardized solutions across partners, improve processes, inculcate best engineering practices.
- Collaborate in transformational programmers to establish and improve new delivery methodologies in accordance with DevOps and Performance models. Conduct FMEA, create defences against potential failures, instill monitoring mechanisms.
- Assess technical feasibility by building rapid PoCs, find technological solutions for gaps, and create strategic IP.
- You experiment with new and technologies, guide adoption, implement long-term technology vision for the team.
- You improve strategic technology programs, working with Product Managers, other Architects, Engineers, Experts and the broader McAfee organization
- Work in a consultative fashion to improve communication, collaboration and understanding amongst teams inside and outside of the organization.
- You will estimate, prioritizing and planning project deliveries.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and work with appropriate development, product teams on issue resolution on end-to-end basis.
- This is a visible position. In addition to the technical skills and interactions required, this also requires regular interactions with executives on multiple aspects of the technical engagements.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.