CMS Author with flex for QA - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 11-Apr-2022
Role Overview:Content Management system lead with a solid understanding of web architecture and framework, design principles, and technical skills. Robust understanding and knowledge of product website structure, taxonomy, and templates. Experience and deep understanding with web Analytics tools like AEM cloud, Google Analytics, Adobe analytics. Ability to build web pages using components and templates inside of Adobe Experience Manager.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
- Build and maintain McAfee’s web experience leveraging Adobe Experience Manager, HTML and CSS
- Collaborator with Marketing on localizing the site experience for each culture
- Work in partnership with User Experience, Product Management, and Marketing on A/B testing
- Execute test and QA checks ensuring content, analytics and code are “spot on”
- Experience authoring in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to build next generation web pages
- Proficiency and hands on experience with HTML, CSS. Bootstrap and JavaScrip are a plus.
- Working knowledge of Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Direct experience using a Tag management solution like Tealium, Adobe Tag Manager, Google Tag Manager
- Self-motivated problem solver with a curious mindset
- Previous experience in a consumer e-commerce environment, and familiarity with Acquisition, Conversion, and Retention marketing concepts
- Experienced working with localized sites, translated content, and various currencies
- You thrive collaborating with User Experience, Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to achieve great web experiences
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies and JIRA is a plus
- Willingness to express your opinions and comfort making inquiries within your team required
- UAT testing experience
- Experience working in different environments (e.g. author, preview, publish, host files)
#LI - Remote
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.