CMS - Front end web developer - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 16-Nov-2022
Role Overview:We are a team that builds outstanding customer website experiences across 40+ cultures. If you want an e-commerce experience where you will work in Adobe Experience Manager daily, this is the role for you! We are looking for a front-end author with a passion for building customer checkout experiences. You are curious, with a desire to work as part of a global team and 4+ years of e-commerce and localization experience. You have HTML, CSS, and AEM skills, and you enjoy working with marketing, engineering, and XD.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About The Role
- Collaborate with marketing on localising the landing page experience for each culture.
- Work in partnership with user experience, product management, and marketing on A/B testing.
- Complete test and QA checks to ensure content, analytics, and code are "spot on."
- Partner with Engineering on new frameworks, feature sets, and functionality.
- 4+ years of front-end web developer experience are preferred in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar CMS applications to build next-generation web pages.
- Experience with web technologies such as HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Experience with product website structure, taxonomy, and templates.
- Experience and working knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Direct experience using a tag management solution like Tealium, Adobe Tag Manager, or Google Tag Manager is preferred.
- Experience in a consumer e-commerce environment, and are familiar with acquisition, conversion, and retention as a framework.
- Experience with UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
- Experienced working with localised sites, translated content, and multiple currencies.
- You excel working with user experience, product management, engineering, and marketing to achieve great web experiences.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Bonus Program
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.