Content Release QAPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 02/04/2019
Deep understanding of Quality standards like GS5000, ISO 9000 and models like CMMI. Authors detailed software quality requirements to meet Intel quality standards. Works with product development te
We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about software testing, has a strong interest in cyber security and data protection, and wants to join our collaborative team as an Quality Engineer
About the Role:
- Responsible and accountable for quality of product.
- Experience of using BDD (Behaviour Driver development) and TDD (test-driven development) methodology
- Contribute in software development related activities
- Analysing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with use cases and test cases independently
- You will set up test environment including QA servers and maintain it throughout the project
- You will Implement test automation using Python/Java and Selenium, Robot Framework
- Collaborate with team members to create White & Black box test strategy and test cases from functional specifications
- You will be responsible for defect prevention during Integration/System test phase. Ensure testability in code
- Set up and conduct code reviews for detecting functional defects
- Ensures product quality through continuous integrations and code/test refactoring
- Ensure functional requirements are implemented in the code
- Experience with Web Test and REST API automation testing
- Experience in working with Code versioning tool (Git)
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- Over 3+ years of experience
- Good programming skills in at least one of the scripting languages preferably Python.
- Proven experience in documenting use cases and test cases based on the Backlog stories, acceptance criteria and business logic
- Ability to determine test strategy and create test cases, execute them for black box testing, ensuring that build is released without defects
- Experience in setting up QA environment/QA servers and maintaining them
- Automating test design & development using Selenium based framework, Python and XML
- Good working knowledge in SQL scripting
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Desired to have - experience in Selenium and Robot Framework.
ams throughout the product development life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met. Trains the team on quality engineering practices. Drives effective software practices to ensure project work products comply with applicable standards, requirements. Provides input into program deliverables /milestones regarding quality (resources, schedule, goals, etc.) Drives actions from previous post-project reviews to closure as part of Product development team (PDT), including process/work product audits.
Shift 1 (India)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.