Data Governance MangerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 07/20/2020
Job Title:Data Governance Manger
You will build the data quality framework and telemetry data in the cloud. You will need to work with leadership, global teams and structure a framework to meet the compliance requirements. You will manage the data quality assessment and data quality improvement of the data cloud.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- You will understand the product, business and data processes.
- You will perform data analysis, discuss with leadership and partners to determine the focus area of data
- You will develop the required data quality framework and ensure that its compliance across all data ingestion and processing layers
- You will lead a small team of data quality automation engineers to roll out the framework
- You will roll out and report the quality and governance metric on data
- You will report to Engineering Manager
- You will communicate the findings across leadership and other partners using good visualization techniques
- You will mentor and groom budding data governance engineers and data quality automation engineers.
- You have experience working on important and main data governance projects
- You are well versed with all data quality metrics and techniques
- You can guide project managers, leadership on main insights about data quality
- You are ready to work with global teams
- You have completed your Master degree or equivalent courses in data quality , analysis , governance or equivalent field .
- You background shows 5+ years of experience in a data analysis or data governance or data cloud environment and overall at least 15 years of industry experience
- You work on data governance or data quality in the previous 3 years. o You should good with python or R or equivalent data query language
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.