Data Quality AnalystPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 10/30/2018
Location: Bangalore, India
At McAfee, we live for the challenge of protecting and liberating our customers by staying ahead of the bad guys in our relentless search for safe. And in a world where computing devices are everywhere, delivering on this mission has become imperative. There has never been a better time to be part of McAFee! Do you want to work in a fun and challenging area with passionate people dedicated and living with Data and a thrust to provide insights into the data around us? If the answer is yes, then this role is for you!
McAfee is a data driven organization and majority of the metrics help business drive decisions. We work on traditional OLTP, OLAP and big data technologies.
As a part of the Business Intelligence team, we aspire to hire a Data Visualization Engineer to help us build key metrics for the business and decision makers of our organization. Candidate should have strong knowledge around Data Extraction, Transformation and Visualization.
An ideal candidate should be adept(proficient) at Microsoft SQL, have working experience in Microstrategy and have good logical aptitude skills around Data. User should have firm understanding of basic mathematic concepts. Candidate must possess very good SQL querying and performance tuning skills. Experience in Informatica or any ETL equivalent tool is a bonus. Candidate having experience working with the Cloud Azure Environment and PowerBI is an added advantage. Learning across new platforms and having a short learning curve for the adoption is desirable.
We are looking to have engineers with strong technical aptitude to be part of our team. If this is an area that interests you we welcome you to apply for this position.
This position will be based out of our Bangalore office in India.
- Design and Develop Reports and Key Metrics
- Analyze the metrics and build powerful visuals that tell the story
- Detect and Investigate Performance issues of long running queries
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of Relevant experience working on Microstrategy
- Overall: 5-7 years of IT experience.
- Hands-on Experience in SQL Server
- Experience in writing Complex SQL Queries
- Proficient in Problem Solving concepts related to Data
- Proficient in Performance tuning around SQL Queries
- Experience in working on Data Warehouse and Azure platform is desirable
Shift 1 (India)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.