DevOps Engineer for Cloud Workload Protection Platform (Linux)Primary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 02/13/2020
Job Title:DevOps Engineer for Cloud Workload Protection Platform (Linux)
A Software DevOps Engineer's primary responsibility is to develop strong process related to DevOps and should be able to understand and explore the CI, CD, CT models planned by product engineering teams and suggest optimization as needed with a view of the available platforms. This is a unique and challenging role that calls for a strong passion for quality and technology, while providing an immense opportunity to design and develop world-class security products.-
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role :
- Strong on Kubernetes and other Cloud based DevOps - Should be able to debug issues related to web services from the logs and symptoms and propose changes to the product team, through an RCA.
- Good with scripting using, Groovy and bash scripts and should know how to use them in the DevOps pipelines to integrate the tool sets.
- Experience in Linux Operating system with a view on administration of the same on the cloud, for web services and container management.
- Strong in understanding DevOps Pipelines using Jenkins and Gitlab CI and basic DevOps toolsets.
- Engaging multiple projects on DevOps from multiple product teams with DevOps Infra ownership
About you :
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience
- Should be strong in process related to DevOps and should be able to understand and explore the CI, CD, CT models planned by product engineering teams and suggest optimization as needed with a view of the available platforms.
- Should be strong on DevOps tool sets and platforms like Jenkins 2.x, Git, Sonar, JFrog Artifactory, Docker Container development and management, ELK stack and Grafana.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.