DevOps Engineer- RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 02-Aug-2022
Role Overview:Develops software as the primary job function; designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in computer science, computer engineering or computational science.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
- Develop and automating monitoring tools, alerts, dashboards for consumer applications
- Enhance existing functional metrics monitoring applications
- Troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues after proper analysis
- Ability to work independently on defined tasks and escalate in a timely manner when support/assistance is required
- Interact with peer teams in other GEOs and with other teams present locally
- Prevent incident with deploying required alerts and monitoring
- Develop cloud watch dashboards and alerts using terraform
- Deploy applications in AWS EC2s, dockers
- Good knowledge of MS SQL, MYSQL, PostGre SQL queries and SPs
- Experience in developing terraform scripts
- Experience in working with docker, kubernetes
- Working knowledge of AWS environments – EC2, Cloud Watch – logs, alerts, dashboards, SNS
- Should have been part of end-to-end implementation of .NET Core based projects
- Basic knowledge of application servers Scripting language experience (PowerShell, Batch etc.)
- Working experience on any Unix/Linux operating system
- Knowledge of testing techniques & methodologies
- Cloud cost estimation and optimization
- Knowledge of software source control systems such as GIT is preferred
#LI - Remote
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.