DevOps EngineerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 11/18/2019
Job Title:DevOps Engineer
A seasoned DevOps professional with strong AWS, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK skills
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- You will work closely with the development teams to understand their requirements and define infra as code
- Work on CI/CD flows, orchestration for various product lines
- Provide administration and support, ensure standard practices, install/configure/customize applications
- Follow DevOps practices, automate infrastructure activities
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues while following downtime procedures
- Provide visibility on application health by defining dashboards, metric/log aggregation mechanisms
- Document the standards and procedures
- Evaluate new technologies and provide proof-of-concept
- Additional duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of experience with AWS (EC2/Elasticache/RDS/IAM/S3/Cloudformation/ECS/EKS/Etc).
- Must have strong Ansible & Cloudformation skills. Working knowledge of orchestration tools like Puppet/Chef is a plus.
- Should have knowledge on Docker & Kubernetes
- Strong Linux administration skills (CentOS/CoreOS/RedHat preferred), working knowledge on Packer
- Strong scripting skills – Shell, Python, PHP, etc.
- Experience with Python and Golang application stack
- Should be familiar with Database, Cache/Elasticache(Redis/Memcache/Couchbase), Conceptual understanding of big-data
- Experience administering Kafka, ELK/Elastalert, Splunk. Should have experience in extracting key metrics, setting up dashboards & visualizations.
- Knowledge of DNS, load balancers and networking concepts. Strong troubleshooting skills. Should have knowledge on log analysis, heap dumps, traceroute, tcpdump, sysstat, etc.
- Knowledge of CDN(Akamai), Aspera orchestrator is a plus
- Strong focus on documentation
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.