Email & Messaging Specialist - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 11-Apr-2022
Role Overview:Responsible for deploying Email and NGM messages globally leveraging McAfee’s proprietary NGM tool and Adobe campaign standard
Language Skills HTML, CSS
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the hands-on production of end customer messages (SMS/PULL/PUSH) for Consumer business in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Latin America regions
- Code CSS, HTML and use Adobe Campagin Standard, Twillio, Braze, (and the likes) interfaces to develop templates and/or modify existing templates with dynamic content and / or dynamic content rules
- Define recipient segments, suppression lists, automated importing rules and conduct data hygiene
- Work closely with members of other areas and technology teams to identify SMS & Email -related guidelines
- Work with business partner to continuously improve KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue
- Develop A/B and multi-variate tests, reports outcomes, and optimizes based on results
- Understanding Marketing Campaign strategy and related terms
- Be able to undersand marketing dashboards and analytics. Monitor campaign performance and data quality within marketing technology products
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning advertising, optimization and content development
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluation key performance metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of email marketing experience, preferably in a consumer environment (B2C)
- Have experience with marketing automation platforms such as: Adobe audience standard, Twilio, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Autopilot, Braze, Iterable, Drip etc.
- Familiarity with SMS and PUSH marketing trends, benchmarks, and regulations
- Solid experience executing marketing campaign programs using a browser-based email & messaging application
- Experience working with dynamic content/personalization to optimize email campaign performance
- Understanding of basic database structures
- Strong knowledge of global anti-spam trends and legislation
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.