Email Data Specialist - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 14-Apr-2022
Role Overview:Will own system architecture design for automating email system. Will design system frameworks for automating many types of email communications for multiple business units.
Will Develop and create Data/SQL reports to support Email marketing objectives. Will Implement Business logic using SSIS and SQL Server database environments.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
- This position will involve the need for data development and administration in a dynamic Marketing environment.
- Support an Email platform in a B2C environment.
- Design system\data frameworks for automating many types of email communications for multiple business units or platforms.
- Implement Business logic using SQL/SSIS/Python/Databricks back-end platforms to support Email platform various data requests.
- Adhere to the Email production schedule to ensure deadlines are met.
- Implement data ingestion process from Databricks to Sql Server or using API data connector to CDP/SQL Server.
- Effectively facilitate communications and collaborate with all staff levels & multiple teams, and as well as work independently on scrum projects and tasks.
- Demonstrates advanced ability to successfully develop, plan, implement and test systems.
- Recognizes patterns of problems, data issues, or opportunities and resolves them on a scale larger than incident, e.g., problem management.
- Communicates and implements solutions to address Integration, Technical, Support/Service, or process issues across multiple environments.
- Provides significant influence in data designing processes and procedures.
- Develop and support SQL reports/Data to Reporting-Analytics team.
- BE/BTECH degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in SQL Server & SSIS Development.
- 1+ years of experience in analyzing and organizing raw data and build data systems and pipelines preferably using Python or Scala.
- Proficient to Expert level experience in a back- end coding/scripting language such as Python or Java.
- 1+ years of experience in Databricks preferred.
- Good knowledge of lambda function, API data connector.
- Must have strong skills in Microsoft SQL Server including, T-SQL Programming , writing SQL queries, Stored-Procedures and Index tuning with Microsoft SQL-SERVER.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills using tools, system tables and stored procedures, and dynamic management views.
- CDP platform and Power BI working experienece is added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative and an excellent attitude, motivated to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.