Email Marketing Operations SpecialistPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 09/08/2021
Job Title:Email Marketing Operations Specialist
Role Overview:We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about solving problems, has a strong interest in cyber security, Database technologies and Email marketing automations, and wants to join our collaborative team as a Email Marketing Operations Specialist to help drive the high quality of our Consumer product family.
We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for (1) building both automated and manual email campaigns with utilizing multiple tools (2) QA validation of campaigns built, (3) constructing dynamic content blocks to support global footprint. The team operates in a global venue and will require periodic liaisons with the international teams.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About the Role:
- Work with business stakeholders to manage end-to-end email campaign workflows for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Latin America regions
- Utilize dynamic content/personalization to drive email campaign performance
- Accurate deployment and delivery optimization of world-wide consumer promotional email campaigns
- Optimize audience segmentation of consumer install base
- Work with database administrator to insure accurate data management and list hygiene
- Optimize, test & execute segment specific email marketing campaigns to ensure high rate of deliverability
- Monitor campaign performance and analyse campaign results
- Minimum 2 years of email marketing experience, preferably in a consumer environment (B2C)
- Experience in Adobe Campaign or Moengage are preferred
- Omnichannel email marketing experience would be added advantage
- Experience building email templates utilizing Adobe Experience Manager
- Solid experience executing email campaign programs using a browser-based email marketing deployment application
- Experience working with dynamic content/personalization to optimize email campaign performance
- Understanding of basic database structures
- Strong knowledge of global anti-spam trends and legislation
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics
- Proficient in deploying AEM code, working with internal engineering (nice to have)
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Likes to work in a team environment with a lot of cross-collaboration
- Working Hours: 2:00PM- 11:00PM
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.