Full Stack Development Engineer - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 12-Apr-2022
Role Overview:Full stack developer, .NET Core and AWS (Cloud) technologies developer required for channel led investments to work on primary technologies and improvise retail acquisition growth and achieve the goals. Develop, debugs and tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web.
May work directly with companies developing and optimising compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
Skills sets required are Full-stack developer, .NET (framework & Core), SQL, Angular JS, web technologies, AWS & cloud technologies.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the Role:
- Exposure to developing Web-based applications with 3 to 5 years of experience
- Experience in .Net, NET Core 3.1 and above, C#, ASP.Net, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008/2016.
- Experience Development experience in MVC and WebAPI
- Exposure to writing SQL and SQL optimization for high-volume databases
- Good experience working with Relational/ NoSQL databases
- Have an understanding of AWS services and expertise in deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Good to have understanding of machine learning with familiarity of statistical algorithms and their applications
- Have the passion to work with technology and complex systems
- Show enthusiasm in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution
- Passion to work with demanding customers
- You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Document, user stories/use cases, functional specification and design
- Experience to convert a problem statement to a design and implementation.
- Interpret architecture and provide implementation documents.
- You have experience documenting details of functionality, design and architecture of a component.
- participate in weekly code reviews with engineers.
- Can understand impact of code changes- both programmable and logical changes.
- Can "piece together" relevant existing functionality and quickly come up with a prototype or solution.
- Encourage or host reviews on Application source code and technical documentation.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.