Lead Data Analyst- AzurePrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 08/10/2020
Job Title:Lead Data Analyst- Azure
McAfee is hiring for lead Data Analyst who Will discover and build data insights to improve growth in Acquisition, Conversion, Retention and Consumer Satisfaction. Partner with product, marketing and technology organizations to develop and deliver data-based insights and solutions.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role.
- We are hiring for Partner with product, marketing and technology organisations to develop data-based insights and solutions
- We want someone who can Create reports for using data visualisation and data mining Use your expert knowledge of data in our data lake and reporting databases to evaluate business opportunities, size projects, conduct analysis and prototype data solutions Oversee end to end process of defining and publishing
- Your goals include getting agreement from partner validation, documentation, standardization across organization and driving automation
- We are looking for someone can help Increase the use of data solutions by educating users and developing user-friendly documentation.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis and hypothesis driven deep dives into consumer behaviour and subscription data to uncover opportunities through unique insights to improve consumer experience and monetization
- Conduct analysis on A/B testing data to help find winners, guide new ideas for testing and promote the use of A/B testing as a tool for decision-making.
- Combine your business and technical knowledge to improve value from data using a variety of methodologies like descriptive and predictive analytics, statistics, experimentation, and business intelligence
- You will be an expert for business and engineering teams on data in our data lake and multiple operational databases
- You will Lead innovation by applying to develop tools and solutions
- You will Visualise end-to-end analytics stacks from data collection, clean-up, storage, processing, and visualization.
- You will Participate in the development Business Platform and systems to improve, cost and customer value
- You will Read and understand algorithms and other techniques from academic papers
- You will Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- You will report to the Engineering manager.
- 8+ years of experience in Business or Data Analytics
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards utilizing industry standard BI tools (Tableau preferred)
- Expertise in presenting data and analysis at all levels in the organization
- Expert level Azure, Spark, SQL knowledge required
- Good knowledge on Big Data (Hadoop, Azure, AWS)Knowledge of python data analysis frameworks like pandas preferred Knowledge of statistical package like R preferred
- Experience with online consumer data required Demonstrated
- strong collaboration skills and ability to work cross functionally
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audience
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.