Lead DevOps Engineer - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 03-Mar-2022
Role Overview:-Lead Devops Engineer, with Jenkins, AWS, Github actions, harness, terraform, kubernetes, rancher
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the Role:
- Implementation of Infrastructure as Code for provisioning using tools such as Terraform and Gruntwork.io
- CD Platform selection and integration with Agile software delivery model and tooling.
- Code pipeline Observability, reporting, and metrics.
- Help to define and drive development teams to quicker feature delivery
- Recommend improvements and augmentation to existing SDLC model in partnership with other Development team leads
- Automate and build integrations, bots, and APIs for managing the lifecycle of our systems, applications and data
- Support our development teams across multiple properties in an agile delivery environment
- In partnership with Senior Engineers and Leaders, drive the design, implementation of our public Cloud automation platform including CI/CD, repositories, environment provisioning build-up, tear-down
- Good exposure to NOSQL DBs like DynamoDB, Cassandra concepts is required.
- Experience on AWS development, Migration, DevOps, CloudOps
- Experience on Multiple language like java/.net/python/golang/nodejs
- A total of 10+ years of experience in IT industry.
- You should have experience in AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, and knowledge in docker, Python/Shell script
- Team Leading skills ensuring end to end completion of projects
- Design and manage CI/CD platform stability and scalability on tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Harness, Artifactory, Cloudbees, and other services that allow for multiple releases/day, roll-forward/back, and developer visibility
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.