Lead ITSM Process OwnerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 02/08/2019
ITSM Expert responsible for managing the IT processes in accordance to client Service Management Model based on ITIL best practices. He or she should be practitioner in the area, focused on core IT Service Management functions, including but not limited to areas such as Problem Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Catalog, and Service Level Management. Drives process evolution to develop and implement a continual service improvement cycle across all operational processes. Re-engineer work flows for ITIL & Client Needs creating efficiencies and delivery standards for all IT Service Management stakeholders.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Position requires 10+ years of IT and business industry work experience, with at least 5+ years working within an IT Service Management organization in a ITSM process leadership role.
- Individual contributor with extensive experience in leading the design, adoption and governance of all IT Service Management processes like Incident Management, Knowledge Management, Asset Management, Configuration Management and Change Management.
- Strong team player, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated initiative to build relationships, learn new business processes and identify opportunities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Implementation experience for processes across all ITSM modules is required.
ITIL v3 Foundations Certification required. Advanced training in ITIL service operations ITIL Expert Certification desired.
- Leads cross functional teams that contribute to the definition of the processes, standards, and methodologies, their adoption and governance.
- Ensures adherence by all Lines of Business to the IT Service Management enterprise policies, standards, processes, procedures and guidelines for all ITIL processes.
- Responsible for identification of integration points with other processes. Ensures all integrated processes are fully documented and understood.
- Responsible for the identification of appropriate automation and process technology support.
- Responsible for ensuring analyses of data, establishment of new governance metrics, KPIÆs, and additional reporting.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure ITIL processes are understood, adhered to, and improved.
- Interpret metrics and participate in the development of appropriate actionable plans for the definition of a new and/or improvement of an existing ITIL process. This will include detailed tactical steps to drive the changes desired with clearly defined success criteria.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. ITIL certification as noted above required.
JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment and logic in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
Shift 1 (India)
EMB2 - India - Bangalore Embassy Golflinks
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.