Lead Software Development EngineerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 01/09/2020
Job Title:Lead Software Development Engineer
Take full responsibility for the technical architecture and the quality of the technical deliverables of the project
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About Role :
- Developing applications both web based and standalone.
- Following all the coding standards and best practices.
- Works in a Agile environment.
- Work as a team member in a team which works on different technologies.
- Follow the Secure development life cycle.
- Capable of designing/developing applications from scratch.
- Follow the DevOps model and ensure structured output is delivered ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Take full responsibility for the technical architecture and the quality of the technical deliverables of the project
- Create prototypes or proof of concept with agility and speed
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to the project team.
- Participate in hands-on design, development and testing on projects.
About You :
- 4-8 years of experience in JAVA with JAX-RS for building Restful apps
- Springs ( specifically Spring Batch ) and any ORM Technologies like Hibernate
- Hands on experience in API Design using Swagger
- Good experience in Unit Testing and Mocking using any Mockito frameworks
- Exposure to OOAD
- Basic SQL scripts and good understanding on any Relational DB.
- Nice to Have:
- ReactJS experience for front-end applications
- Experience in Deploying applications to Azure/AWS Cloud infrastructure
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.