Manager, Customer SuccessPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 05/22/2019
We're looking for a Manager, Customer Success to lead the Customer Outcome Assurance organization’s strategic direction and operational execution. You will gather insights to identify ways to optimize each step in the customer lifecycle and drive strong ROI for our clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of relationship management, strong analytical, business and technical skills. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will collaborate with engineering, sales, and professional services to drive process, create solutions, and make McAfee a world class customer success organization.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers
- Lead your team to deliver outstanding experiences that drive strong retention of accounts that would lead to renewals, adoption of McAfee products and references for Analyst and prospects
- Optimize the end-to-end customer lifecycle
- Partner with Sales to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified successfully
- Ensure that a clearly defined customer success plan is in place to expand product adoption and grow the relationship
- Drive new business growth by generating advocacy and customer references
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Measure effectiveness of Customer Success programs through metrics, dashboards and operational reviews
- Ensure that account issues are resolved quickly by leveraging or escalating to resources from across functions and working closely with global delivery
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the organization and align initiatives across cross-functional teams
- Willingness to work in continuous night shift is required for this role.
- 2+ years leading teams of CSMs in hi-tech software/security Industry working with enterprise clients
- 4+ years of client facing experience in security consulting, customer success management or similar roles
- Executive level interpersonal, project management, communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience scaling a team in a fast-growing Security SaaS company or other similar organization
- Executed win/win negotiating strategies to maximize renewal value while enhancing customer relationships
- Experience working with enterprise accounts to identify and solve challenging business problems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight or other customer relationship tools.
- Preferred to have CASB knowledge.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, results oriented, passion about program development and management and is strategically adept
- High integrity, excellent judgement — you’ll have access to sensitive information and must treat it appropriately
- Highly collaborative — you recognize the value of bringing people along
- Intellectual curiosity — you're eager to learn new concepts; you're willing to admit you don’t know certain things, will ask for help, roll up your sleeves, and learn
- Self-aware — you aren't complacent when it comes to personal growth; you’re receptive to feedback and eager to grow despite one's seniority
- Sense of ownership — you have a mentality of “the buck stops with me” and always ask “what did I contribute to this situation?”
- Low ego — you shouldn’t be prone to thinking that a job is too small
- Brave, adaptable, calm under pressure — you’re unafraid to operate in high-pressure, chaotic situations.
Shift 1 (India)
EMB2 - India - Bangalore Embassy Golflinks
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.