Marketing Automation and Integration SpecialistPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 02/08/2019
As a Marketing Automation and Integration Specialist you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of applications developed for our internal and external clients.
- Maintain data standards, procedures and integrations to ensure complete and accurate data, as it relates to:
- Adobe Campaign
- Adobe Audience Manager
- Management and creation of Adobe Campaign Technical Workflows including data extracts and API integrations
- Extract and merge data from various data sources, transforms data structure to target schemas, and loads and updates data lists and data tables.
- Develops functional/technical specifications documentation and write requirements, and training documentation.
- Evaluates and/or provides high level estimates and works with stakeholders and Corporate IT to communicate changes as project requirements evolve.
- Researches and establishes infrastructure and site modifications to improve performance
- Maintains knowledge, researches and advises of new technologies
- Drives continuous improvements in performance, extensibility, reliability, and usability.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Marketing Automation Systems and Integrations including:
- Adobe Campaign
- Audience Manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability
- Working Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- ETL tools (Exchange, Transform, Load) such as Alteryx
- Basic SQL
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or education.
- 3+ years of experience with
- Adobe Campaign development
- Salesforce.com customization and data management
1+ years of experience with Adobe Audience Manager is a plus
Shift 1 (India)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.