Marketing Automation and Integration SpecialistPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 01/07/2020
Job Title:Marketing Automation and Integration Specialist
US, Texas, Plano
As a Marketing Automation and Integration Specialist you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of applications developed for our internal and external clients.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Maintain data standards, procedures and integrations to ensure complete and accurate data
- Management and creation of Adobe Campaign Technical Workflows including data extracts and API integrations
- Extract and merge data from various data sources, transforms data structure to target schemas, and loads and updates data lists and data tables.
- Develops functional/technical specifications documentation and write requirements, and training documentation.
- Evaluates and/or provides high level estimates and works with stakeholders and Corporate IT to communicate changes as project requirements evolve.
- Researches and establishes infrastructure and site modifications to improve performance
- Maintains knowledge, researches and advises of new technologies
- Drives continuous improvements in performance, extensibility, reliability, and usability.
- Should have basic working knowledge of:
- Basic SQL
- Must have a basic knowledge of Marketing Automation systems such as "Adobe Campaign", "Pardot", "Eloqua", etc
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Entry level experience with
- Adobe Campaign (or equivalent Marketing Automation Software) development
- Working Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- ETL tools (Exchange, Transform, Load) such as Alteryx
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Recent College Graduate