Marketing Specialist - RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 24-Mar-2022
Role Overview:The Marketing Manager will effectively manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and highly accountable environment. Ideal candidates will have a strong track record of turning data into insights and actionable campaigns, working cross-functionally within an organization to manage deliverable timelines and to drive processes that optimize results, and communicating at a high level to key stakeholders and members of our executive leadership group.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the Role:
- You will be reporting to the APAC Marketing Manager for trial acquisition working closely with multiple members of leadership to define go-to-market strategies, audience segmentation, and various campaign optimizations.
- You will manage multiple projects at a time, coordinating the entire process, while remaining flexible and tolerating ambiguity.
- You will effectively navigate organization dynamics and communication across teams to manage timelines, delivery, and dependencies.
- You’ll be asked to drive processes in an ever-changing environment without immediate direct authority
- You will use your experience in marketing analytics to identify unique opportunities for testing, optimization, and various campaigns
- You will be providing time to completion estimations and updating various cross-functional teams as well as members of leadership on project status.
- BS/BA degree marketing or equivalent
- 4+ years of professional experience in digital marketing of e-commerce industry. Experience with customer journey optimization in multiple communication channels, including landing pages, email, messaging, in-app communication etc.
- Experience working across languages, cultures, and time zones.
- Data-driven, strategic thinking and tactic execution capabilities.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerBI or other data analytics tools. Adobe Analytics/Omniture is a plus.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.