NGM/SMS/Push Messaging SpecialistPrimary Location India, Bangalore Date posted 01/28/2021
Job Title:NGM/SMS/Push Messaging Specialist
Role Overview:Are you a front-end UI developer who can flex into QA and enjoys working in a global e-commerce environment? Do you want to be part of a team that builds great things? Do you have a passion for developing user experiences and working with UX designers? Do you like QA and enjoy working a variety of projects? Join a large-scale Marketing Operations Team that spans multiple geographies and work with business, UX, and engineering team members from around the world.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Manage the hands-on production of NGM/SMS/PUSH messages for Consumer business
- Implement technical code, QA and deployment setup of promotional and transactional messages
- Code CSS, HTML and use Segment, Twilio, Braze (and the likes) interfaces to develop templates and modify existing templates with dynamic content and dynamic content rules
- Establish recipient segments, suppression lists, automated importing rules and conduct data hygiene
- Work with members of other areas and technology teams to identify SMS-related issues
- Work with our partner to improve KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue
- You will report to the Hiring Manager.
- Develop A/B and multi-variate tests, reports outcomes, and optimize based on results
- You have experience with marketing automation platforms such as: Twilio, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Autopilot, Braze, Iterable, Drip
- Familiarity with SMS and PUSH marketing trends, benchmarks, and regulations
- You have worked in a consumer e-commerce environment, and are familiar with Acquisition, Conversion, and Retention as a framework
- You excel working with User Experience, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to achieve great web experiences
- Experience with Agile scrum methodologies and JIRA preferred
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.