OEC Application DeveloperPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Additional Locations Date posted 02/22/2019
We are looking for a Senior Oracle Cloud CRM Developer who has hands-on and contribute to our transformation journey from CRMOD/Siebel On-premise systems to Oracle Engagement (Sales/ Service) Cloud.
Work closely with IT development and functional teams deliver business and systems features in OEC and related systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engg, Computer Science or a closely related degree.
- 6-7 years overall IT & CRM experience.
- 1-2 years experience in Cloud CRM applications like Oracle Engagement Cloud, Oracle Service Cloud and/or RightNow.
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE design and development
- Experience in Oracle or other RDBMS.
- Experience in implementing and customizing scalable, secure, and responsive cloud-based CRM systems.
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced distributed environment
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
Shift 1 (India)
EMB2 - India - Bangalore Embassy Golflinks
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.