Payments Data AnalystPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 10/14/2019
Job Title:Payments Data Analyst
With internationally recognized security solutions, McAfee secures 375M+ devices and processes a myriad of transaction attempts annually. As payments data analyst, you are empowered to turn the data points captured during the payment process into valuable information, from which important decisions and actions will be made in the effort to continuously drive improvements in payments success and optimization of processes. This role reports into the Head of Consumer Payments and is part of McAfee’s Retention Center of Excellence.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- Consolidate and synthesize payments data from various sources
- Identify insights through the interpretation of data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Proactively communicate insights to influence global and regional payments strategies
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and deploy payment optimization testing
- Continuously monitor and report payments success behavior, swiftly revising configurations based on learnings and observations
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of an automated payments performance monitoring and alert system
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the evolution and maintenance of the payments success predictive model
- Assume ownership of payments related root cause analysis
- Creation and distribution of regular (daily, weekly & monthly) payment reports and ad hoc analysis
- Assist with creation of various adhoc payments related reports and competitive analysis
- 3+ years professional experience
- Highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL, R, Python, Hadoop, Power BI, Tableau or Google Analytics
- Proficient in ANSI SQL (preferably SQL server)
- Understanding of RDBMS & Datawarehouse concepts (how do we test for this? Is there a specific skill we need here?)
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experience in data visualization, interpretation and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational agility and effective communication skills to various audiences
- Self-motivated, with high attention to detail, pride in work, and proven capability in delivering excellent work in a fast paced, team oriented, and highly accountable environment
- Passionate: You are fanatical about data and the stories it can tell
- Flexible: You are deliberate about your work – thinking strategically and working tactically – and relentlessly pursuing success
- Accountable: You can take the helm of a project from ideation to delivery
- Astute: You take pride in learning, as well as sharing what you know with your teammates
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.