Process Engineer- RemotePrimary Location India Date posted 20-Apr-2022
Role Overview:As a member of the Customer Success team, and reporting to the Director of Technical Operations, this role is responsible for documenting and driving procedure and process improvements in the support contact center. This will require effective engagement and collaboration across multiple internal and external teams and business stakeholders.
This is a remote position in INDIA. We will only consider candidates currently in INDIA and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
- Understand the needs of the support business and opportunities to be solved with process and procedures.
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with the ability to work quickly and on multiple projects at a time.
- Document complex processes through procedural writing and process flows.
- Maintain process documentation through the full lifecycle of the needed process, from conception to initial delivery to periodic reviews and to eventual removal.
- Participate in business governance and change management workstreams.
- Collaborate with Program Management to report on status of projects and address any risks that arise in delivery.
- You have excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills to coordinate multiple simultaneous projects and multiple stakeholders.
- You have an ability to form relationships at various/multiple levels.
- You have a great attention to detail.
- You have a curious mindset and an investigative nature.
- Your background includes 2+ years of writing procedures or technical documentation.
- You are proficient in Visio and Office for process mapping and documentation.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.