Product ManagerPrimary Location Bangalore, Karnataka Date posted 10/16/2020
Job Title:Product Manager
McAfee is hiring for Senior Product Manager who can own for Encryption, Network DLP and Database Security products. You will manage Product Manager and will establish and maintain the product road maps for these products based on our strategy.
About the role :
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- You will present the road map to customers and internal staff
- You will assist SEs with technical questions
- Collaborate with sales regarding renewals and new sales
- Assist support with customer escalations
- Work with engineering on product release activities
- Work with Information Development on document updates
- You will report to the Director, Product Manager.
About you :
- 12+Years of overall experience with 3-4 years prior experience within a Product Management role
- Have a technical and market understanding of at least one of encryption, DLP and Database Security products
- Understand the IT security market
- Be a good communicator and presenter
- Be effective at influencing peers and those above
- Can quickly adjust to new plans and seek creative solutions to problems,
- Have good time management skills to priorities a busy work load
Note that due to the majority of our customers being based in the US this role will require the individual to work some evenings (India time) to overlap with the US work day when dealing with customers, sales and SEs within that region
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.