Professional Services Engagement ManagerPrimary Location India, Bangalore Additional Location(s) India, Hyderabad Date posted 04/06/2021
Job Title:Professional Services Engagement Manager
Role Overview:The position of McAfee Services Engagement Manager requires theoretical and practical application of highly specialized knowledge gained through the attainment of sound qualification in a field related to the specialty occupation, such as Project Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or in a closely related or equivalent field, such as Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Performing all project management activities on large and/or complex engagements, including project work plan development and tracking, resource scheduling, priority management, change management, project status reporting, tracking, and resolving issues; Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Contributing to PMO collateral including both collateral/deliverables/methods.
- Participating in external project management communities; and
- Providing community leadership through mentoring junior team members and intellectual capital development;
- Participating and contributing to at least one McAfee Center of Excellence;
- Identifying additional sales opportunities resulting from engagement work; Supporting business development processes as required;
- Managing Statement of Work preparation, purchase orders, price quotes, and other contractual materials as part of scheduling and deploying consulting resources;
- Managing engagements to achieve on-time and on-budget delivery; Managing other project management resources on large and/or complex engagements;
- You have 7+ years of experience in customer facing roles in software/IT/CyberSecurity industry.
- PMP/PMI/CSM or similar certification or experience will be preferred.
- You have the ability to analyse complex customer business and technical requirements.
- You have knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
- You are comfortable working with JIRA, Excel, Project online, PowerPoint etc..
- McAfee’s Professional Services is spread across multiple Geo’s/Timezones and cultures, you will need the ability to prioritize tasks and manage self-manage your time efficiently a high level of self-initiative and self-motivation flexibility to manage your working time to accommodate the needs of the business
- You have demonstrated experience with managing programs and processes in a matrix organization to deliver results.
- You have demonstrable experienced in leading large, complex, multi-site/geo projects to success.
- The ability to provide high quality reports and provide fluid discussions on project/program deliverables in both written and oral English is a key skill needed for this role.
- Having a background in Cybersecurity is a plus.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.